Saturday 16 February 2013

No Life in the Garden?

The Beginnings of a Colour Explosion!

At first glance, the Wong garden looks fairly lifeless.

edit 1

But if you look closely, you can see the beginnings of a colour explosion! I’ve taken some pictures of the little flowers but I don’t know what all of them are called. If you do, please feel free to leave a comment to let me know!

Imagine my smile when I opened the blinds in the kitchen to see these beautiful Irises smiling up at me.

edit2

Irises are some of my favourite flowers, and look absolutely beautiful! However, they are the only flowers so far!

edit3

I am not sure what these are called, but I’m looking forward to this plant becoming more bushy and full of beautiful pink flowers!

edit4 

There are also these little flowers by the kitchen door. I didn’t notice them straight away, the colourful Irises did grab my attention!

edit5

They’re only tiny little flowers.

When I looked really closely at the garden, I found this!

edit6

I think it’s a crocus, but it is absolutely tiny and so small in the garden. I do love crocuses and I think they look fantastic when a lawn or patch of ground is covered in a sea of crocuses, that’s why I wanted them in the Wong garden.

And if you look really closely, you will see the tiniest ever flower you’ve ever seen!

edit7

A teeny tiny snow drop! (I think.) This picture is bigger than the actual flower itself, thanks to a lots of pixels camera!

We are planning a garden party for when our garden gets really beautiful! I’m really looking forward to it! It’s so exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment